Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Sports Report!


A Champion’s League semifinal will be played today:  Liverpool vs Roma.  So what?  Both teams are owned by Americans from Boston.  Go figure!  My preference: Liverpool.

Shohei Ohtani is off to a great start with the Angels.  In Japan, every pitch and at bat is big news.  Glad to hear it.

The Warriors got a wake-up call the other day.  I think they’ll get it together, but they shouldn’t be taking anything for granted.

The Giants are off to a mediocre start.  No surprise, I’m sorry to say.

Is the NFL a safe space for domestic violence?  All too often, yes it is.

I watched a few minutes of a NASCAR race over the weekend.  They do an incredible job of covering the event on TV.  The technology both on the track and on the screen is awesome.

TV Japan, my Sumo channel, is no longer available from DISH.  Don’t know the story behind the channel being dropped, but I do know that I need to find a new way to see one of my favorite sports.  NHK World?  Maybe.  I’m on the case.

Comebacks:  I’m glad that Tiger is giving it a go.  It’s great for the sport and fans and I’d love to see him succeed.  But I’d give him less chance that I give Serena, as she moves back into competition.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home