Monday, April 01, 2013

Go Giants!


The Giants open the season in L.A. today.  As with last year’s championship team (and the one before that in 2010) pitching will be the key, since hitting is on the lean side with this group.  Maybe this will be different if Belt, Crawford, Sandoval, and Pence improve, but I wouldn’t count on it.

I am cautiously optimistic.  Management is strong.  The fans are loyal.  The ballpark is a joy to behold.  It’s a class operation that has nurtured the likes of Posey, Cain, Bumgarner and Vogelsong – and has treated them well.  They deserve to win.  Maybe even Zito will have a good year and Timmy, with his new haircut, will regain his form.

Hope springs eternal in the springtime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I didn't bring the luck home with me....Go Giants!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home