Friday, June 06, 2014

Questions for Today!

In Europe they’ve introduced a negative income rate.  What is a negative income rate?

I’ve read several articles that explain what bitcoins are.  I still don’t get it.

I’m a baseball fan and I like statistics.  But tell me again what WHIP, WAR, ISO and OPS are.

Some people seem to care whether the Republican establishment does better than Tea Party candidates in the midterm elections.  Tell me again what the difference is.

Is there any clear evidence that cap and trade will have an impact on global warming?  Skeptics say it’ll help as much as rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic did.

Not a day goes by without a shooting in a public place.  For the gun people, is this what they mean when they say ‘open carry’ is a good thing?

Remind me why we haven’t been able to close down the Guantanamo prison?

I hear there is some confusion about how best to carry out executions.  Apparently the drugs they use aren’t doing a good job.  We’re against inflicting cruel and unusual punishment but favor killing people.  I’m confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home