Friday, December 04, 2015

Bye Bye Late Show!

I’m giving up on “The Late Show.”  I’ve watched every show since Trevor Noah took over in September.  I wanted it to be great.  I didn’t expect a better version of Jon Stewart, but I wanted it to be a winner.  That it didn’t happen is a disappointment.

For years I looked forward to a great hour of relevant, funny, often brilliant sketches from Stewart and Stephen Colbert.  A while ago I stopped watching Larry Wilmore, who succeeded Colbert, because I didn’t find it interesting or funny.  And now “The Late Show” has gone down the same tube.  I found that I was bored.  While the topics they covered were the right ones, the show didn’t have a cutting edge.  It was bland, too nice.


So Bye Bye Late Show.  I’ve got better things to do with my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home