Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great Questions

At a Children's Science Workshop in San Francisco, a teacher asked 3rd and 4th grade students to write down things they wonder about.  The questions are terrific.  The answers?  Well, see how you'd do.

--  How can the plug get electricity from the plug hole?

--  I wonder about where the toilet water, pee and poo goes to.

--  I wonder how a bullet is strong enough to kill someone.

--  Why are we going to die?

--  I wonder how cell phones could communicate with other cell phones by having an antenna.

--  I wonder how airplanes don't fall on the ground even though there is still gravity.

--  Who was the first person alive?

--  I wonder why girls and boys act different.

--  How do you make an iPod?

--  Who made up words?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home