Thursday, August 20, 2015

On Gratitude!

Gratitude places you in the energy field of plentitude.  Perceiving life in a consciousness of gratitude is literally stepping into another dimension of living.  Suddenly the seeming ordinariness of your days takes on a divine sparkle.
n  Michael Beckwith

The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.
n  Dr. Robert Holden

One way to open your eyes is to ask yourself, “What if I had never seen this before?  What if I knew I would never see it again?”
n  Rachel Carson

One of life’s most fulfilling moments occurs in the split-second when the familiar is suddenly transformed into the dazzling aura of the profoundly new.
n  Edward B. Lindaman

While we cry ourselves to sleep, gratitude waits patiently to console and reassure us; there is a landscape larger than the one we can see.
n  Sarah Ban Breathnach

When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
n  Willie Nelson


To be continued . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home