Friday, June 04, 2010

Easy to Criticize

I look around and see lots to criticize. Which I don’t mind doing except I ask myself – for what purpose? To add another voice to the cacophony of critical voices? To vent my spleen? To prove that I have something to say? None of this seems to add any light to the darkness of opinion that abounds. So for now I’ll just mention a few of the things about which I have lots to say but won’t bother:

Israel’s botched attempt to prevent boats reaching Gaza.

BP and the oil gushing into the Gulf of Mexico.

The millions being spent by Republican candidates in the California primary, especially Meg Whitman.

The bad call that unfairly deprived a deserving pitcher of a perfect game.

The repeated attempts by the White House to encourage/bribe/tempt potential candidates to drop out to clear the way for preferred people.

The unwillingness/inability of Obama to provide leadership people can relate to.

The war that cannot be won. Which one? Afghanistan of course.

That’s enough for now. I’ll save the rest for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home