Monday, April 27, 2020

What to Say?

I haven’t posted a blog comment in a while.  Every day I think I have something to say but can’t figure out what it is.  So I’ve been saying nothing.

We’re in our second month of being locked down, sheltering in place as they say.  Unlike many people not as fortunate, we haven’t been particularly inconvenienced by all this.  With grocery and restaurant deliveries, the internet, TV, and my Kindle plus frequent neighborhood walks, we are comfortable in our bubble.

I do wonder what life will be like when the crisis passes.  Likely different, but how?  Given our ages – 87 and 80 – we will still be considered vulnerable and will probably be advised to be extra careful about exposing ourselves to a potential infection.  Being risk averse, I expect we’ll follow the advice.

Until then, I appreciate the sunny days, the beauty of the bay and bridge, the peace and quiet we enjoy, and our good health.  Much to be grateful for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home