Thursday, October 06, 2011

Musings!

Can the legacy of Steve Jobs be explained and analyzed? No. Genius is inexplicable.

Three of the four first round baseball playoffs are going to a winner-take-all Game 5. That’s a good thing.

In the domain of lowered expectations given Obama’s troubles: Well, I guess the country will survive a Romney Presidency. As for the other Republican clowns – I’m not so sure.

Did you see the “60 Minutes” piece on Alex Honnold, the guy who climbs sheer rock faces thousands of feet high with no ropes or safety equipment – only his finger tips and toes? Impossible. Insane. Makes my stomach flip-flop just thinking about it.

Fleet Week starts today. In a little while the Blue Angels will be screaming overhead. Some people object to the noise. I love it.

I hear some people want to start a trade war with China. That’ll teach ‘em, right? Lower the value of your currency, China, or we’ll show you how tough we are.

There must be a viable third party hiding somewhere. Where are you when we really need you? Not a Perot or Nader. I said ‘viable.’

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home