Sunday, November 01, 2009

Convert

Windows 7 has been released. Do I care? Nope.

They say Windows 7 is a lot better than Vista. Do I care? Nope.

They also say Windows XP users can upgrade to Windows 7, but it’s a big job. Do I care? Nope.

It’s been a year since I switched, since I converted from my untrustworthy Dell with its untrustworthy Windows OS to my beautiful 24” iMac. The whole things sits in front of me in one piece. No more crawling around on the floor to get access to the badly designed tower. No more freezes and crashes. No more security problems. It’s easy to (almost) forget how much of a pain in the ass Windows was. Almost, but not completely.

The new iMac has a 27” monitor. Should I? Nah, I’m fine for now. And I’ve got a new OS too. I recently upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard. Cost me $29. Painless. Everything works well. I’m a happy iMac guy. Pass it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home