Monday, July 08, 2024

Out of Patience!

I'm out of patience with Joe Biden.  Its now about his ego, not saving the country from the convicted sociopath.  He's living in an out-of-date world that values the plucky underdog who won't give up.  For sure his cognition isn't what it ought to be, but take that and add to it the out-of-touch psychology of this guy and his collaborating family and you've got a toxic mix that guarantees they will be defeated.

I'm ten years older than Biden and fortunately am not in a cognitive decline.  So I can see the world as a generational peer of Biden, and it doesn't look rosy.  I would not turn over the power to run things to our generation.  Even if we're in good shape, a younger group with some future still available is a better choice.

I am under no illusion that Biden will see beyond his ego and step aside.  Too bad for us all!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home