Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thoughts for Today!

North Africa seems plagued.  Tens of thousands dead after an earthquake in Morocco and floods in Libya.  Horrible scenes of destruction.

Could also say Hunter Biden is plagued.  Now indicted on flimsy charges.  All meant to target and damage his father.  It would be laughable if it wasn't serious.

Read an excerpt in the Atlantic from a new biography of Mitt Romney.  A refreshing pull-no-punches look at a guy who seems to be unburdening himself by telling the truth.  Highly recommended.

I was going to pass on Walter Isaacson's new biography on Elon Musk.  Why?  Because I've been so turned off by Musk's persona.  But I may change my mind.  Why?  Because like him or not, what he has created with Tesla, Space X, and more is very impressive.

I'm not an Aaron Rodgers fan, but I was sorry to see him go down with a torn achilles in the first minutes of his new career with the Jets.

San Francisco's latest move to clean up the Tenderloin has mixed results.  More arrests but no observable difference in drug using and selling on the street.  A good start, but more is needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home